In this agreement: "Carrier" means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you, whether all or part of the distance. "Our Web Site" means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Web Site. "Goods" mean any Goods we offer for sale on Our Web Site. "Content" means information in any form published on Our Web Site by us or any third party with our consent.
Our contract with you
These terms and conditions apply:
1. All prices are reflected in GBP £ Sterling, a currency converter is available for information only; exchange rates may differ slightly to those shown. VAT is not levied on clothing items.
2. Goods advertised may not be available. Where possible we will offer you alternatives before we despatch your order. If this happens you can either:
i. Accept the alternatives we offer
ii. Cancel your order
iii. Leave the order valid, but tell us to omit the out of
3. Acceptance of your order will be confirmed by email shortly after receipt and that is when our contract is made. We are under no obligation to accept your order but would normally do so where the product is available and your credit/ debit card payment is approved.
4. Every care has been taken to describe Goods as accurately as possible, although typographical errors may occur. Accordingly, any such description shall not form part of this agreement.
5. We continually strive to improve our products and as such, on occasion slight variation, to the product shown, may occur.
6. If we owe you money (for any reason), we will credit your credit/ debit card as soon as is reasonably practical but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of order.
7. Any contract of sale between Teddy & Me and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the Laws of England, and you and Teddy & Me irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of English Courts.
8. We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Web Site on the day you place your order.
Price and Payment
1. All orders via Our Web Site are completed via PayPal or Sagepay. Payment is taken upon receipt of order.
2. Orders received after 13:00hrs on Friday will be processed on the next working day.
3. You must pay the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
4. Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment made in a currency other than pounds sterling will be borne by you.
5 Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
1. Deliveries will be made by carrier to the address stipulated on the order.
2. If we are not able to deliver your Goods we shall notify you to arrange re-delivery.
3. We may deliver the Goods in instalments if the Goods are not available. You will be notified of any delays prior to acceptance of your order. In this event further delivery costs will be borne by us.
Taxes, Duties and Import Restrictions
We have no knowledge of and therefore accept no responsibility for, the laws in your country of residence or that of a recipient. You are responsible for purchasing Goods which can lawfully be imported and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied.
Our policy adheres to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
1. Because you are buying the Goods by Mail Order, you have the right of cancellation. Please contact us by calling 01926 856069 within 7 days of delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to notify us of your intention to return the goods.
2. If you are returning all the items you have ordered, we will also refund your standard postage and packaging costs, as long as you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to let us know. You will still have 28 days to return your order to us.
3. Goods must be returned in a saleable condition, unused, unworn and unwashed; securely wrapped; including all paperwork; at yourown risk and cost.
4. Please note that we are unable to accept parcels that have been returned to us via a courier service, insured postal service or any other service that requires a signature upon receipt.
5. Courier ‘Return to Sender’ – If you have chosen to have your order delivered by courier on our Next Day service, please be aware that refusal to take delivery of the order will result in a fee of £13.00 being charged for the goods to be returned to us.
This is a direct cost, levied by the courier company, which will be deducted from your refund. We would strongly advise that you return the goods via Royal Mail post rather than by handing Goods back to the courier.
6. After we have received the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the Goods returned to us, less any third party return fees (see item 5), no later than 30 days from the date of receipt. Refunds will only be given upon receipt of returned goods.
5. If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
6. Teddy & Me will not be held liable for the loss of any returned items/ parcels. We recommend that you obtain Proof of Postage and take out adequate parcel insurance to cover against consequential loss by the Post Office.
Royal Mail Non-Delivery
1. After 28 days, unless we have heard from you, it will be assumed that your parcel has been delivered. After this time claims for missing goods will not be accepted.
1. We are happy to exchange goods. We kindly ask that items are returned in a saleable condition; and in their original packaging, since we cannot refund or exchange goods which have been used. Garments must be returned unworn and unwashed; with all labels intact within 28 days. No further postage and packaging charges will be incurred for delivery of exchange items.
Sale of Goods Act 1979
Customers have the right under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to require that faulty goods be repaired, replaced or refunded. These rights are in addition to rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Our Web Site contains links to other internet web sites. We have neither power nor control over any such web site. We shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.